Wednesday 25 May 2011

How Did We Get Here? - by Maslow

You may have noticed that I am not a big fan of the supermarkets and cars but that is not to say that I blame them or their owners. No, like so many other annoying things, they are just a symptom and not the cause.
But is it a sign of general apathy or something more sinister and insidious?
Personally, I blame house prices – which themselves are a symptom of over population, and we all know what causes that, so I am probably just as much to blame as anyone else.
Here is my explanation and I felt a lot better after getting it all down. As with most of my pictures - you can click to enlarge it and see more detail.



Maslow's Hierachy of Needs - Applied to the Uglification of Britain
  

There!
I feel a LOT better now...

No comments:

Post a Comment